Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas to All



Well my favorite time of year has come and we have been so busy preparing and planning the many parties and presents.  It has been a good season.  I am anxiously awaiting the chance to see my husband on the 24th of this month.  It has been 7 and 1/2 months and I am sure it will be a joyous reunion and a wonderful two weeks.  Addi will have fun with Grandma and Grandpa while I am gone and I am sure her Christmas will be just as good.  I wish you all a wonderful holiday.  Our holiday cards will go out after the New Year so that we can have all of us on our card.  Love you all and have a wonderful season.  

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish you the most wonderful Christmas trip to see Brandon as possible. Have a wonderful time!

Nicole Scoubes said...

I hope you enjoy your time with your hubby! have a merry xmas

regina said...

I have been thinking about you soooo much lately and just can't wait until you see brandon! have so much fun... make great memories, (keep most but tell the rest!) and laugh, laugh, laugh... miss ya bunches,

Moey and Spence said...

You'll have a good time and of course Addi will be well taken care of. Have a good one.

Nat said...

Hope you have so much fun!!! Your mom seemed to be holding down the fort at church today just fine. See you when you get back.