Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


My daughter loves shopping just as much as me and when we go with Grandma she pretty much gets anything she likes.  Well we took a trip to one of my favorite clothing stores for kids, Old Navy, and they had this dress.  She looked so cute in it today that I had to share it with all of you.  She is getting so big and I can't believe the things she says, it is pretty funny.  She keeps me laughing all the time.  




BIG NEWS!!  Brandon will be home three months from tomorrow.  HOOORAY!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Addi is adorable in that dress! And congrats, that year seems to have flown by... for me anyway.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Alright, that will be so exciting to have Brandon back. Addi looks adorable. She is growing up fast.

regina said...

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Carebear's Thoughts said...

I am not sure what your email is, so I can't send you the link to the Disney email. Here is the link

http://www.sun7news.com/spread.php

Jacque said...

addi looks absolutely precious! and she IS getting so big!

i'm so happy for you that brandon will be home soon!

my sister's hubby just left on his deployment.

miss you!