Monday, August 11, 2008

Success, it feels great


As you may notice from the pictures, my daughter is the owner of a princess dress.  I will let you know right now that I was not the purchaser of this dress.  About three weeks ago, Grandma McIntosh told Addi if she had no accidents for a week, she would get a princess dress.  As you may have assumed correctly, she didn't have any accidents and she is well on her way to no more pull ups at night.  She was so excited for the dress and I was ecstatic about the success.  When they went to go buy the dress she was debating between two others and then she spotted the Sleeping Beauty one.  That was the winner.  She commented to Grandma as she embraced her new outfit in the cart "Grandma, I am so proud of you for finding me this princess dress."  Needless to say, she has worn it any chance she can, not out of the house though.

7 comments:

Lynsi said...

Just wait before you know it Addie will have bins of princess dresses! I can't even guess how many princess gowns we have crammed into our dress up bin! ohh and I'm sure it won't be long before you start letting her wear her beautiful gowns to the grocery store and all out and about too! Just wait!
ps the girls at the gym told me to tell you hi and that they miss Addie like crazy!

Unknown said...

Sleeping beauty is my favorite as well - go ADDI!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Addi for her accident free week, and to Mary Jane for finding the dress of her dreams!

Nat said...

Found your blog! Cute! Fun to hang out with you today. See you at the pool.

regina said...

you go addie... i just love your princess dress. you are the cutest!!! i have many dresses that i can send to your mom for you to play dress up in! claudia and kaylea ask about you all the time. we all miss ya bunches.

Murray and Gette said...

What a cutie! I found your blog through a couple of others and just wanted to say "hi!" My husband and I also have a blog and would love to have you come visit.

Georgette (WDCS mission)

Moey and Spence said...

Yay Addie!!!