Friday, September 5, 2008

The latest vacation!!


Addi and I just returned on Monday from a 10 day trip to Oregon to visit Brandon's family.  We had a really good time, these are a few of the things we did while we were there...

We went to Phantom of the Opera, it was amazing.  I hadn't seen it in thirteen years.  It was incredible and I loved it.  Thanks for taking me Kellie.
 
Addi had so much fun coloring with Aunt Nichole.  She was quite a pal to her along with uncle Cody whom Addi fell in love with the first day we were there and when he came around, no one else existed.  It was pretty cute!

Part of the reason we went was to celebrate my father in law's 50th birthday.  We planned a surprise party, John Deere theme and man was he surprised.  It was awesome!

This is proof that I can handle some outdoors in small doses.  One day we hiked to Susan Creek falls.  Addi played in the cold water and she loved every minute of it.  I do admit it was very beautiful.

We swam in the hot tub, or in Addi's case the "hot pool"  She loved playing with the jets and it was perfect height for her to walk around in it.  She loved it.

And last, but not least we went to the park to get all the wiggles out.  Thanks Uncle Joel for pushing her on the swing and taking her to throw rocks.  

We had a great time and it was a lot of fun to be with family.  Next time though, we will have Brandon with us and that will make it even better.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Fun trip! Glad you are back. You are so awesome and making Addi look so good everyday. I hate doing my kids hair! And good job teaching today. I'm a loser and forgot my scriptures so, sorry I wasn't a very good participator today.

Unknown said...

Looks like oodles of fun! We need to hang out soon. Call me sometime.