Friday, September 5, 2008

Proof that I need to lose weight.


So we took the kids to have their pictures taken and while they were all deciding which pictures and what sizes to order, Joel and I just sat and waited.  I decided since it was the only chair left in the vicinity of where we were sitting that the "child's" green chair would be perfect.  Bad idea.  When I turned to grab something a not so quiet crack came from underneath.  I looked at Joel and we both began to laugh.  At that point, I decided standing was a much better option.  This is proof of my story.  

8 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Foxyboxy said...

Those pictures of Addi are darling. But what do you expect from a darling girl, huh? Glad you had a good time and welcome back!! Phoenix is next, right?

Foxyboxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

That is pretty funny - in your defense they just don't make quality plastic these days! Glad your trip went well and I am sure you are looking forward to your next one. See you tomorrow at the zoo!

Leslie said...

Organic Mango Passion Granola is what I am requesting from Trader Joes. It might not be in the cereal isle but near the granola. You are awesome! I hope the movies all work the Pooh one had a difficult time. Have fun and thanks again for the candy - don't worry it's gone already. We will miss you guys!

Moey and Spence said...

I agree, those chairs aren't made good quaility plastic!!

Leslie said...

You need to hurry home, because Isaac is having Addi withdrawls. I keep telling him she is on a trip, but that isn't working anymore. Hope you are having a great time. Drive safely and we will see you next week!

Nicole Scoubes said...

That's a load of crap, you look great and I just do test things like that ever, for my own benifit! by the way I finally started a blog as well!
(scoubesfam.blogspot.com)