Monday, July 21, 2008

She's not only cute, but clever







Look how smart she is.  I have to brag at how clever my child can be.  As you can see, she has taken two cans and used them as a stool to reach the candy on the third shelf.  I was going to tell her not to do it, but before I did I needed to get a picture of it.  












Sometimes I like to refer to her as the "walking tornado."  It feels like I am constantly picking up after her.



















But most of the time she is really cute. We had a few minutes to spare so we spent it doing one of her favorite things, blowing bubbles. I don't know what it is about them, but she loves it.  


1 comment:

regina said...

i love it when your kids come up with a way to get what they want. i wouldn't have even thought about that... climbing on the cans to get candy.