Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Weekend Escape


I took 24 hours off of mom duty and went with my friend Jo to Vernal Utah.  Now you may say, Why Vernal?  I must be honest, it is one of my favorite places to escape everyday life and relax.  Of course, the Dinosaur Round Up Rodeo was a perk to the get away.  We had a fabulous time at the rodeo.  
We also took a ride on the ATV.  I think it has been at least twenty years since I have been on one of those.  Needless to say, I was not a very experienced driver.  It was fun until Jo took us up this large hill and we had a little trouble getting back down.  It was something to look bak on and laugh about.  At least we lived to tell about it, right?

2 comments:

Moey and Spence said...

Dejavu!! I think I saw those same pictures on Jo's blog. Looks like fun.

Unknown said...

Thanks goodness it wasn't any worse than that - it could have been semi embarrassing! Love you!