Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekend with Friends

This past weekend Addi and I spent time with some great friends from Phoenix.  Maryann, Carolyn and Andrea Lindsay were here and we got to take entertain them for a few days.  It was so much fun to see them.  Addi loved all the attention.


We went up to Park City, the tourist town of Utah right?  We went shopping at the outlet mall and rode the Alpine Slide.  Addi loved every minute of it.  I was very glad to get off of the ski lift and onto the slide though.  Addi was a little to wiggly for my liking.  Andrea was nervous right
 along with me. 
  
We strolled down main street and just before the rain began to pour down, we found a place to eat dinner.  Thank you to my friends for the wonderful weekend.  We miss all our Phoenix friends and look forward to coming to see all of you in September.

No comments: